Photobucket
Image Map

Monday, August 13, 2012

Prada & Olympic Games

Hello everybody!

A few days later I will be abroad! I like this city (in which I will go) very much. After my trip you will see the series of travel posts! The weather, sea, air, people - I like all in this little town on the shore of sea. The sea is very cold there, but it has its own charm.


 Today I want to show you my new sketch on one of the dresses from the Full Autumn/Winter 2012-13 Collection of Prada! I like this Prada Collection, because I found in it original and intricate patterns. I drew these little rhombuses FOR A LONG TIME! Every rhomb I drew separately! But I like the result! Like this outfit and I want to wear it (of course)! :)

 I hope you will appreciate!











 And some words about the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games in London! I think that the show was unusual! A lot of surprises, the group reunited for one night and original perfomances. How much time and effort put into this ceremony and the games!
Thank you volunteers, organizers, directors, chefs, doctors, coaches, athletes and many others for this 2 weeks! Yesterday's show was wonderful! I was glad to see such groups as Spice Girls, The Who, Muse, Emeli Sande George Michael, Jessie J, Take That, Queen and others! And of course I was very happy to see models: Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Lily Cole, Stella Tennant, Georgia May Jager and Alessandra Ambrosio!

Thank you for amazing show!














Smile! And remember, that you should DO what you LOVE! ( Thanks, Daniela!) ;)

Lima.


No comments:

Post a Comment